Shipping information for motorbike frames
The following should assist you in arranging delivery to us:
- The frame and parts must be protected and safely packed in a strong cardboard box as it will be returned using the same packaging.
- A written order accompanying your frame must be completed with the following information:
- Contact name, telephone number and return delivery address.
- Make and serial number of frame. Instructions on whether you want the serial number left unpainted or a light coat applied.
- Instructions on the colour required.
- Payment for the work to be carried out. This can be done by BACS.
- Please write your name on the outside of the box.
Transport companies do not have time to wait, if no one is there when the transport company arrives, making it a failed delivery, the frame may need to be collected from their depot. Because of failed collections, where items have not been available when the van has arrived, we have had to stop arranging collections.
Windridge Coatings Ltd
Dane Valley Road, St. Peters,
Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 3JJ
Tel: 01843 604474
Please make payable to Windridge Coatings Ltd. We can email you our bank details.