Powder coating facilities
- Two 3-tonne fork-lifts .
- Large capacity for heavy items and lengths including 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m and 12m.
- Weights including 100kg, 200kg, 300kg, 400kg, 500kg, 600kg, 700kg, 800kg, 900kg, 1000kg or over 1 tonne up to 1.2 tonne loads.
The first really big powder coating oven and still the largest box oven in the country for powder coating large components:
- 11m x 4m x 3m capable of accommodating a 1.5 tonne components, or 5 tonnes of smaller items.
- 25m camel back oven capable of accommodating 5m x1.5 at 100kg rigged with automatic Gema guns.
- 30m camel back oven capable of accommodating 6.5m x1.5 at 100kg
Removing paint, strip powder coating, stripping powder coatings:
- For powder coatings - Solvent tank 2.0m x 1.25m x 1.25m.
- For powder coatings - Pyrolysis, Thermal strip, Incinerator 4.0m x 2.8m x 1.25m.
Two walk-in grit blast bays:
- Bay 1, blast medium - Aluminium oxide, capable of accommodating 12m x 1.0m x 2.7m high.
- Bay 2, blast medium - Aluminium oxide, capable of accommodating 5m x 3.5m x 3m.
Acid Bath and spray:
- 6m x 2.5 x 1m acid bath.
This is useful for ensuring a good etch on aluminium and galvanized steel.
Very few powder coating companies can corrosion inhibit large components. A good corrosion inhibitor will extend the working life of the paint.
- Chromate system sealed with acrylic resin.
- Able to corrosive pre-treat 12m lengths and large three-dimensional objects.