Good powder coaters: why you should use Windridge Coatings
- Windridge Coatings was established in 1986.
- Patent owners for warm to touch powder coating.
- Large items. If we can’t paint it, it can’t be done.
- Developed a digital control system to ensure thick workpieces are cured without burning thin sections.
- Developed Tri-Resin™ Powder Coat System that incorporates the best practices of corrosion inhibitors, liquid painting and powder coating.
- Developed new application system to corrosion inhibit large workpieces.
- Full traceability for all jobs.
- Certificates of conformity and warranties.
- First to use zinc enriched primer.
- No CCJs
- Recommended and specified by architects.
What makes a good powder coater?
Quality will only be achieved if there is a will to do the job properly. Qualifications and certificates are valueless unless every member of the process shows an interest in the job.